Ryan and Sarah did it, so I figured I’d follow suit.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Rent. It’s the only check I have to write every month, thanks to online bill-pay.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Home. I’m an awesome cook.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I wouldn’t have slacked off during college, and actually finished.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
I honestly can’t remember
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Swimming at Barton Springs would be kinda nice.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I never had a specific, but something computer-related was definitely at the top of the list.
8. How many colleges have you attended?
1, The University of Texas. Two more are slated for the future though, ACC and the University of Maryland (online)
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was clean
10. GAS PRICES?
Pretty high, but economically it’s better that they’re high rather than low. It’d be nice if we weren’t subsidizing ethanol production.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I don’t use an alarm clock.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
mmm, sleep. That sounds like a good idea.
16. errand/chore you despise?
cleaning the shower
17. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
Nope. 100% “sit on my ass” time.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl?
21. Have you found real love yet?
22. When did you first start feeling old?
About a month after I turned 30, when I found my first grey hair
23. Favorite 80’s movie?
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Sam’s Club?
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
queso and tortillas from Taco Cabana
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
Answering this question would make it so people found out.
31. What’s your drink?
Water. Followed closely by Bushmill’s Irish Whiskey, then single-malt Highland Scotch.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or Robbers?
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
No idea; I’ve had MP3 CDs in the drive for so long, I can’t remember. Probably KMFA
36. Norm or Cliff?
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
The Simpsons, but only the first 7-8 seasons.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
44. Last book you read for real?
Like, finished? Um, I can’t remember. I started reading Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett on Wednesday, though.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes, her name is Heather :)
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Um, I’ve been camping a lot, so “outside” is as strange as it gets.
47. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
San Francisco (see #27)
48. Do you go to church?
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
50. Just how OLD are you?